CourseValet is hosting a giveaway of up to $100 for simply sharing old course material!
Before you read the rules I would like to explain the motivation. I want to create a centralized community for everything YU, and I think a great way to start is by creating an ecosystem where students share old course material. This way students will share their old course materials knowing others will be doing the same thus helping each other. To get this done I need your help and I created a great incentive to begin!
The rules/steps are as follows.
1) Every post at https://social.coursevalet.com containing any ORIGINAL notes, tests (if allowed), or other helpful course related material, counts as an entry. So if you have three posts with quality material for courses, that is three entries! Example software helpful material are notes, course books, course slides (all), etc.
2) THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO AMOUNT OF ENTRIES, every post with material is another entry!
3) The posted material DOES NOT have to be your own!
4) All posts must have the tag “Course Material” (If you post elsewhere I will correct it for you but no promises if I don’t get to it!).
5) All material posted should be legal, I will not go out of my way to check this, but if the school says this is not allowed I will be removing it.
6) Course must still be offered in fall/spring semesters.
Now on to the best part, the money giveaway!
I used the words “up to $100” as that is the limit, but the giveaway amount will be based on. Giveaway engagement.
- If the giveaway gets between 0-25 total entries, I will giveaway $25.
- If we get a total of 50 entries I will giveaway $50.
- If we get a total of 100 entries or more I will giveaway $100!
- The giveaway will last three weeks ending on Febuary 10th, so what’s the wait, start posting at https://social.coursevalet.com !